The Fall Revised The Fall Revised

Pro Talent..!

Pretty wicked skills, if you arent working for an animation studio I think you need to rethink your situation :D

The Microsoft Terminator The Microsoft Terminator

Terminated

Pretty funny way to do the whole windows error thing. :D Good job, my friends and I laughed when he crashed.

Tom Fulp likes JT Tom Fulp likes JT

Ha! One of the best simple concepts today!

Now that was hilarious! Sure to get watched alot, you made me laugh a few times for sure. Tom's comin to kick your ass now! :D Tom will front page this if he's got a good sense of humor ;) Dontcha Tom?!

Drakojan Skies Mission 3 Drakojan Skies Mission 3

Legendary Arcade Action!

Now this brings me back! Id have to say this should have been in arcades! This had the whole look of an older type of shooter but with the arcade colours and high quality sound. I liked the aspect changes and the music was great. Honestly if this game was created in the mid 90's you guys would be millionaires. Top Notch.

SOF Supernova 2035 DS SOF Supernova 2035 DS

Interesting concept, fast and to the point.

Very simple play mechanics, but it was fast and enjoyable. I found it to be a little repetative but it was loud and I liked the level up effects, gave me a bit of a rush. I would like to see more games from these designers in the DS form, maybe some sort of METAL SLUG clone.

AntiClockClock's TV V5.0 AntiClockClock's TV V5.0

whered you get the vids Retrojunk?

hehe ive been to this site called retrojunk and they have Tonnes of old commercials, not just nintendo.. there was one day I was lookin for atari commercials.. its pretty funny the way they talk about these *state of the art machines* The zelda rap is a classic.