Drakojan Skies Mission 3 Drakojan Skies Mission 3

Legendary Arcade Action!

Now this brings me back! Id have to say this should have been in arcades! This had the whole look of an older type of shooter but with the arcade colours and high quality sound. I liked the aspect changes and the music was great. Honestly if this game was created in the mid 90's you guys would be millionaires. Top Notch.

SOF Supernova 2035 DS SOF Supernova 2035 DS

Interesting concept, fast and to the point.

Very simple play mechanics, but it was fast and enjoyable. I found it to be a little repetative but it was loud and I liked the level up effects, gave me a bit of a rush. I would like to see more games from these designers in the DS form, maybe some sort of METAL SLUG clone.

AntiClockClock's TV V5.0 AntiClockClock's TV V5.0

whered you get the vids Retrojunk?

hehe ive been to this site called retrojunk and they have Tonnes of old commercials, not just nintendo.. there was one day I was lookin for atari commercials.. its pretty funny the way they talk about these *state of the art machines* The zelda rap is a classic.

Uncle Hopkins The Game SE Uncle Hopkins The Game SE

Very interesting!

Hey, very odd concept but I liked it. It wasnt boring or anything. I liked the oldschool 2d feel, and it felt very arcadey. Happy go lucky theme, but that doesnt tarnish it. Good luck on future projects! :D

bashfultrousers responds:

Thanks for your pleasant contemplations. May you live forever in Shangri-La.

SeXy Sketcher 2 SeXy Sketcher 2

needs a better background tune

Holy crap man You seriously need to find a music track and mix it in the back instead of using that loop.. this program could be so much better with a better tune, that one Really ruins the whole effect and makes it seem cheap. Quick Jump back into flash and put a tune in there!! Go to the flash portal and grab somethin !