The Fall Revised The Fall Revised

Pro Talent..!

Pretty wicked skills, if you arent working for an animation studio I think you need to rethink your situation :D

The Microsoft Terminator The Microsoft Terminator

Terminated

Pretty funny way to do the whole windows error thing. :D Good job, my friends and I laughed when he crashed.

Tom Fulp likes JT Tom Fulp likes JT

Ha! One of the best simple concepts today!

Now that was hilarious! Sure to get watched alot, you made me laugh a few times for sure. Tom's comin to kick your ass now! :D Tom will front page this if he's got a good sense of humor ;) Dontcha Tom?!

NG Halloween! NG Halloween!

Decent!

Hey Stamper, I liked the flash. Pretty decent idea and animation. The Girls face coulda looked a lil creepier but oh well :D Good Job!

Drawn Dream 9 Drawn Dream 9

Interesting concept with subtle flaws

I believe you have some amazing talent with your own drawings and ability with animating them. I honestly think you need to rethink your presentation though. This is my own personal opinion but I believe you should construct an animation entirely out of your drawings only and try to include some original music. If you were to create another production entirely of your own work I am sure you will have something amazing. I was amazed in the beginning until I felt like I was watching Edward Scissorhands, I was also dissapointed when I saw the sloppy cut out next to your excellent drawings. Good luck and hopefully well see an original product soon.

The Black Halloween The Black Halloween

Hmm.. Could have been much better

I am a huge fan of the macabre and I am also a horror artist and a musician. I like the art, very creepy and moody. The music tracks are fitting but the audio seems like its getting cut out by someone rubbing a mic or something near the end. This is a good idea but there are definately a number of flaws, the voice acting is sub par and things seem quite rushed and silly... I am sure your next project will be much better. nice effort for the holiday!

Mr. Moustache Mr. Moustache

Short and sweet, Please no more meat...

This looked very interesting and I was waiting for some fantastic creepy gore. This could have been quite satisfying and become a cult classic on NG but the dude dancing around with his junk swinging around was definately not my cup of tea. I kinda wish I didnt see that. Hope you can piece together some more of this guy but without the crotch snake surprise.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Awesome..completely awesome

I have to say the mechanics of this whole song are completely and entirely awe inspiring. I myself am a musician and the timing and power in this song is pretty kick ass. I watched and listened 3 times and just smile. Very intriguing song writing and vocals. Im not saying this is the best thing ive ever heard but definately theres some style here. The comedy is hilarious and its great to see you are standing up for all these artists and musicians. Great song! Ive passed this on to many friends!

Peanut Butter Jelly 2006 Peanut Butter Jelly 2006

Its only merit, the extra NG content.

At first I was about to turn this one off half way but then the rest of the content came through and it was slightly entertaining. I think it might be because I really dont like that song and im kind of sick of the dancing banana dude. Either way nice collaberation and it was neat to see some familiar faces and scenes. I think you should create a Banana dude cartoon where he assasinates the creators of that song ;)

(2005)John Pinkerton (2005)John Pinkerton

Interesting...Much better video quality

I would have to say ive noticed a huge improvement in the video quality of your productions, The humor was a little dry in this venture into KlayWorld. Ive found myself rolling on the floor with previous episodes. Im sure you will bring the true spirit of klayworld with the next episode.